Oklahoma City’s Trusted Indoor Air Quality Provider
Did you know U.S. Environmental Protection Agency studies have found indoor air pollution can be as much as 100 times higher than outdoor pollution levels? A primary cause of this is our air-tight buildings. Designed for energy efficiency, the air seal creates a lack of fresh air that causes a build-up of air pollutants, including:
- Dust & Pet Dander
- Gases & Chemicals
- Molds, Bacteria & Viruses
- Humidity Problems
Allow Our Family To Serve Yours
We want to be able to respond to your needs as promptly as possible. That’s why we’re always just a phone call away.
Breathe Better With Yarbrough & Sons
Poor indoor air quality contributes to asthma, chronic illnesses and can lead to long-term health issues. Since most of us spend a great deal of our time indoors, it’s important to create a healthy living and working environment in our homes and businesses.
Yarbrough & Sons has over 30 years of indoor air quality experience and can provide your home or business with a variety of air quality solutions, including:
- Air purifiers: Removes contaminants such as pet dander, mold spores, dust mite feces, smoke particles and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) from the air and improves indoor air quality.
- Air filters: Removes dust and other particulate contaminants from building up in your ductwork and from being redistributed in the air.
- Humidifiers: Used in the winter to increase humidity in a heated space, humidifiers add moisture back into your air. Dry air can cause dry, cracked skin and sinus problems.
- Dehumidifiers: Used in the summer to reduce humidity in air-conditioned space, dehumidifiers remove moisture from your air. High humidity can cause mold and mildew to grow on surfaces and attracts certain insects.
- UV lights: Removes bacteria and fungus from your indoor air. It is used inside your HVAC system to kill bacteria that is circulating in your air system and can be used to kill fungus growing in condensation from your AC coils.
- Carbon monoxide alarms: Detects the presence of carbon monoxide to prevent carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Whole house ventilation systems: Removes stale indoor air from the house and replaces it with fresh outdoor air.
Give us a call at 405-485-3470 to learn more about the options for improving your home or business air quality!