Indoor Air Quality Testing Services in Oklahoma City
Did you know that U.S. Environmental Protection Agency studies have determined that indoor air pollution can be as much as 100 times higher than outdoor pollution levels? A primary cause of this is airtight buildings designed for energy efficiency. The air seal prevents adequate fresh air exchange with the drawback of limiting fresh air in a building. This situation can lead to:
- Mold, bacteria, and virus growth
- Trapped gas and chemicals
- An abundance of dust and pet dander
- Moisture collection from trapped humidity
These conditions can contribute to asthma symptoms, chronic illness, and long-term health issues particularly in the very young, the elderly, and people who live with allergies.
Benefits of Good Indoor Air Quality
Even if you're an outdoorsy person, your home is where you go to be comfortable and breathe easy. But, if your home doesn't have good indoor air quality it can hamper that comfort. Below are a few benefits of having good indoor air quality.
- Breathe Easier -
Breathing easy is something most of us take for granted. But, the more contaminated the air is in your home the more stressed you can get and the easier it can be to succumb to sickness or allergies.
- Sleep better -
When your home has cleaner air, your body will naturally find it much easier to fall asleep. Typically with cooler air temperatures our bodies find it naturally more comfortable.
- Remove Allergens & Pollutants -
With good indoor air quality it means that their will be less allergens and pollutants in your home. Which in turn means that if you or anyone in your household suffer from asthma attacks or any other respiratory problem, cleaner indoor air means less breathing issues.
Improve Your Indoor Air Quality in Oklahoma
- Air purifiers to remove contaminants and improve air quality.
- Whole-house ventilation systems that replace stale indoor air and replaces it with fresh, clean, filtered outdoor air.
- Air filters to eliminate contaminants in your ductwork from being delivered into your living spaces.
- UV lights that remove bacteria and fungus spores from your indoor air and can kill fungus growing in condensation from AC coils.
- Humidifiers and dehumidifiers can be used seasonally to adjust humidity to optimum levels. Dry air can cause sinus problems and moist air can cause mold and mildew to grow and attract insects.
- Carbon monoxide alarms to keep your family safe from harm from carbon monoxide – an odorless gas that poses a danger to human life.
It’s easy to overlook indoor air quality and assume your home air is healthy. Problems that arise from poor air quality can affect everyone in your household, particularly young children and the elderly. You spend many hours at home in an enclosed system, and we have the science to ensure that indoor environment has healthy, clean air. Is it time to address your indoor air? We are here to help. Contact our Oklahoma City air quality testing company!
Call (405) 546-2560 or complete an online form to improve indoor air quality for the health of your family.
“The repair technician beat me to my home and had already inspected the outdoor unit and had an initial assessment. He was friendly, professional and spoke highly of his company.”Janice J.
“The technician explained how to use the new equipment. A very pleasant young man and totally knows his business. I won’t use anyone else and I’ve recommended Yarbrough and Sons to my friends!”Terilee C.
“Our A/C went out in the hot part of the summer. He was an expert diagnostician, problem-solver, and even foresaw/repaired a future problem. Incredibly pleased and grateful! I have a new go-to team for our HVAC.”Ken P.
“They were able to get us done quickly with very short notice on our end. They were friendly and have very competitive prices.”Jaclyn M.
“Yarbrough has a great team of technicians! I have used them for several years and have never been disappointed! I also appreciate the office/ dispatching staff. They have always scheduled my service quickly and efficiently.”Ann F.
Building Relationships to Last a Lifetime
Efficency & Respect During Every Step of the Process
Highly Experienced Team & Quality Work
2nd Generation Family Owned Business